UPDATED 2020-2021 FORMS:
- Translated Ethics Policy 2020
- Parent Waiver Translated
- Online Tag Order Instructions
- Change of County Steers
- Market Steer Upload Directions
- Steer Validation Color Spreadsheet
- Steer Validation Color Guide
- 2018 Steer Classification Guide
- NEW Tag Instructions!
- April 1-May 1, 2020 texaslivestockvalidation.com is open for the County Validation Chairman to submit tag orders. $15.00 validation fee. ONLY one order per county. Please do not mail payment until you receive an invoice.
- April 24, 2020 Invoice sent to the County Validation Chairperson
- June 23, 2020 Late tag orders are due. $25.00 validation
- June 26, 2020 Late invoice sent to the County Validation Chairperson
- June 1-30, 2020 Steers to be eligible at the 2020 fall shows and 2021 spring shows must be physically
- June 1-July 8, 2020 **texaslivestockvalidation.com is open to ASTs/CEAs ONLY to enter validation information. Resources for data entry will be available at www.texasyouthlivestock.com **
- July 8, 2020 Physical validation paperwork, including DNA hair envelopes and nose prints, must be postmarked and sent to Texas 4-H Headquarters (note address change).
- Procedures for DNA Assay Hair Collection (pdf)
- Procedures for a Better Tattoo (pdf)
- Steer Change of Ownership
- Steer Parental Waiver
- Ear Tag Replacement Form (pdf)