2022 - 2023 Forms
- April 1-April 23, 2022 - texaslivestockvalidation.com is open for the County Validation Chairman to submit tag orders. $20.00 validation fee. ONLY one order per county. Please do not mail payment until you receive an invoice.
- April 26, 2022 - Invoice sent to the County Validation Chairperson.
- June 23, 2022 - Late tag orders are due. $25.00 validation fee.
- June 30, 2022 - Late invoice sent to the County Validation Chairperson.
- June 1-30, 2022 - Steers to be eligible at the 2021 fall shows and 2022 spring shows must be physically validated.
- June 1-July 8, 2022 - **texaslivestockvalidation.com is open to ASTs/CEAs ONLY to enter validation information. Resources for data entry will be available at texaslivestockvalidation.com**
- July 8, 2022 - Physical validation paperwork, including DNA hair envelopes, must be postmarked, and sent to Texas 4-H Headquarters (note address change).
**Steer data will be entered online at texaslivestockvalidation.com**